Saturday, June 20, 2009

Welcome to the Matt Hose Show

Yesterday we took the girls to Rita's for some gelati's and then headed over to the park. It was finally a nice day. No rain, atleast not in our neck of the woods! It was very sunny, sort of hot/sticky but over all a great day! I took tons of pics...even one of Matt. He will kill me if he knows I put this on here. He gets a glare on his face every time I point the camera in his direction...as you can see below! The girls had tons of fun. They didnt want to come home but after 2 hrs. at the park it was time for dinner. After dinner it was bath time and then off to bed! I hope you all enjoyed your day as well. Because today is another rainy day here in York, PA!


Captain Happy! haha


looking for Kayli




Laney made a friend



Kayli hiding


playing in the sand w/ the friends they made



The Ship...Kayli is peeking out the window


running from some other kids

see-saw, yee-haw!



sweat much?



a pyramid in the sand area



Kayli running after her friends


Laney trying to walk across the bridge



slide...weeeeeee



"Momma, look I 'dumpin' "


climbing













No comments:

Post a Comment