Friday, June 26, 2009

Sunny Days

A few of the days this week we were able to spend outside. It was a beautiful week! I was missing the sun and so were my kids... and finally it came to visit for a bit! No matter what we do outside we always end up filling the pool. The girls asked several times if I could put water in the pool. In response, I asked them several times if they would actually get in and play. Everytime they said yes. I filled the pool, Kayli got in for a little bit but did not want her hair wet. Laney went to get in and saw some grass floating in it then refused to get in at all. She just put her face really close to the water, while standing beside the pool, to examine each and every little speck of whatever was in the pool and insisted it was poo. She just kept telling me, "ewww, momma, Kayli pood in pool." It doesnt matter what it is...grass, a gnat, a piece of dirt, a bubble...Laney thinks it's all gross and tells everyone, that, whoever is in the pool at the time pooped in the water. Needless to say, no one really used the pool that day. After a while I realized that I was the only one in it. My big fat a$$ sitting in the 3 ring blow up pool as my children run around the yard and play...and then suddenly, Laney came to the conclusion, I was the one that poo'd in the pool! haha :) Here are some pics. of one of the days outside.

Peek a boo


pretty little lady

no more pictures!


concentrating on her playdough

trying to get on Kayli's bike


she looks so sad here...but she wasnt :)


cheezin' for the camera

1 comment:

  1. I know I keep saying this but I can't get over how much your girls look like you!!!

    ReplyDelete