Friday, June 26, 2009

Blogger coolness

I have been searching through different blogs the past few days. I found so many of them that I love! There are so many creative people out there. Even if they are not 'creative' in the exact meaning of the word, they have a very interesting Blog (life). I have never tried scrap booking or rubber stamping or soap making or knitting. I have never been an artsy type of gal. It takes all I have to draw a crappy stick figure. My five year old draws better than me :) So I have nothing to blog about when it comes to that sort of stuff. And honestly, it wouldnt really be fun to me to even try it! Ok, well, I cant say it wouldnt be fun if I have never tried it or if I refuse to try it...but c'mon people. Can you picture me knitting or making soap? Never! ha! However, I do enjoy reading others blogs... even if it is about all the crafty shenanigans I wont try. I look at all these other blogs and wonder how they get it to be so neat and interseting. I do not have the slightest clue on what to do to get my blog cool and snazzy. My life is just very ordinary...but I do like it like that! Anyway, if you ever get time check out all the other blogs out there. There are so many and you may like them as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! I'm not the crafty person anymore (used to be but I lost it somewhere between oldest child and youngest child, lol!) I really enjoy the blog world!

    ReplyDelete