Wednesday, June 3, 2009

How time flies

I was looking at my children today while they were running around and having fun and I kept trying to remember them as babies. Or even back when Laney was born and Kayli was the age Laney is now. it seems so long ago. Well, it was about 2.5 yrs. ago. In 5 months, Laney will be 3 and Kayli will be 6. I just can get over how time flies. I vividly remember when Kayli was born everyone said how fast they grow. How they grow right before your eyes and before you know it they wont need their mommy/daddy the way they do now. All I thought was, "yeah, ok...whatever." And here I am missing my babies. I do love the age they are now. And I dont wish for the baby days of Laney again. Only because she was so crabby and she was one of those babies that cried non-stop and all night. We had many nights of no sleep with her. But I loved every minute of it...in hind sight :) What else gets me is, that Laney is the age Kayli was when Laney was born. Back then Kayli seemed more 'grown up' than Laney is now. They are truely 2 different little people, eventhough they are sisters. I am so grateful to be their mommy. I am so happy that I was/am blessed with 2 adorable, sweet, lovely little ladies! I love you girlies more than you will ever know. You are both my heart and soul :)






Laney's b-day Oct. 19th 2006



Kayli and Laney Dec. '06



Kayli and Laney July '07



Laney and Kayli Dec. '08

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Love the growth in the pictures. They do grow way too fast and you cant really understand that until you have babies of your own. Kayla is only 10 months old and I want another one. But unfortuatley we cant just go make one. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. They are growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete