Friday, June 12, 2009

Dutch Wonderland

Today, Michelle and I took our big girls, Andrea and Kayli, to Dutch Wonderland. We had a blast! The weather even coperated with us! I am pretty sure we were able to ride all the rides, except the ones that they just didnt want to get on. Michelle had to ride a few of the rides w/ Kayli and Andrea because I can not tolerate 'circle rides'. So, thank you Michelle!!! We didnt make it to Dukes Lagoon. At first we thought it may have been too cool for the water. By the end it was hot and sticky but at that point we just didnt have the time. Either way, it was a great day. I was able to get some pictures. Not all of them turned out too well. Here are the ones I salvaged!



Duke the Dragon and the girls!

A real live princess and the girls
Frog Hopper happiness
The Whip
The Whip, again
Charlie's Angels on the space ships
Michelle and Kayli on the Twister

No comments:

Post a Comment