Thursday, June 4, 2009

Rainy Day

Today it was rainy and yucky! Besides going to the gym, we didnt do much of anything. Pappy Cappie (Matt's dad) came to visit for a little bit. He and Matt are going to build a deck out back and they were measuring and marking spots to put the posts. The girls enjoyed seeing him.

I was able to clean my upstairs bathroom and put all the wash away after Laney woke from her nap. It is something that needed done and I have been putting it off too long. While I did that the girls played Hungry Hungry Hippos. Fun fun!

After dinner I snapped a few pics. Kayli actually asked me to, so I had to take her up on her offer. And Laney was very coperative as well. She kept making sure her hair was in the right place and said, "cheeze momma, 'oba' here momma, cheeze." It made me laugh! Kayli also took a few pictures. Mostly of the cats but one really good one of Laney!


Kayli took this...


Laney in her nightgown


wanted to 'pose' for some pics



it looks sweet, but really, Laney is trying to get Kayli off of her!



so pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment