Sunday, June 21, 2009

Baby Daddy Day

Today is Father's Day. Happy Father's day to all the father's I know. All the soon to be Father's. And all the Father's to somebody elses baby's momma!


I am so happy that my girls have such a wonderful daddy! They adore him... They get so excited when he comes home from work (everyday). They ask about him many times throughout the day. Every morning when we come down stairs. The first thing Laney says to me is, "momma, daddy workin' day?"


I asked Kayli a few questions about her daddy the other day. This is how she answered...


1. What is something dad always says to you? "stop screaming"

2. What makes dad happy? "food and me"

3. What makes dad sad? "meaness and Laney screaming a lot"

4. How does dad make you laugh? "by farting"

5. What was dad like as a child ? "a prince"

6. How old is dad? "67"

7. How tall is dad? "this tall"...holding her hand up in the air.

8. What is dad's favorite thing to do? "play xbox"

9. What does dad do when you're not around? "play games or cries"

10. If dad becomes famous, what would it be for? "he is cool and romantic"

11. What is dad really good at? "paintballing and hockey and making chips"

12. What is dad not very good at? "playing basketball, cuz it is tricky"

13. What does dad do for a job? "making chips and pennies"

14. What is dad's favorite food? "cupcakes, chips and candy"

15. What makes you proud of dad? "cuz he loves me and he is always in my heart."

16. If dad was a cartoon character, who would she be? "Prince Charmin'"

17. what do you and dad do together? "we go to the park, go to Friendly's and go to 'Uncle' Mike's house"

18. How are you and your dad the same? "we are not. I am a girl."

19. How are you and your dad different? "He play games (Xbox) and I dance"

20. How do you know your dad loves you? "cuz he tells me lots"

21. What does dad like most about mom? "ummm...her smile, her prettiness and the way she makes him laugh" (good answer Kayli) haha

22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go? "the park with his ladies" (this made me laugh)


So this is how Kayli looks at her dad. I thought some of the answers were pretty good. Most of them she really had to think about...her answers didnt make sense so I tried to word it to make better sense. But what's great is she knows her dad loves her. And so does Laney! I really couldnt ask Laney any of these...she just shakes her head yes to everything or says, "ewww". That really wouldnt have made sense at all! haha Matt all your girls love you so much. The kids couldnt ask for a better daddy and I couldnt ask for a better husband! You are the best! :) We love you <3



Matt helping Laney on the slide


I took this pic. secretly...I think he may be smiling :) hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment