Friday, June 26, 2009

Jacko

As I am sure you have all heard that Michael Jackson pased away yesterday. He was the King of Pop! I loved him back in the day. I remember listening to the Thriller album. My dad bought the record and we would listen to it over and over. I remember when we bought our first VCR, circa, 1982. The first 2 movies we rented were The Karate' Kid and The making of Thriller (the music video). That scared the crap out of me! To this day I will never forget the zombies dancing around and MJ changing into the wolfman! Spooky! And Vincent Price's voice made it even more creepy! Throughout the years MJ changed a bit...in appearance. He seemed a bit strange, esp. w/ his children. There was a lot of speculation of him and little kids. But we did lose a very talented musician. I feel for his family during this terrible time! RIP MJ and thanks for all the great childhood memories!


Here are some cruel jokes I heard to lighten the mood...Oh I am mean!

~I heard MJ choked on 12 year old nuts.


~Farrah Fawcett died and went to heaven. She met God and he granted her one wish. She asked for all the children in the world to be safe. So he killed Michael Jackson.



~I heard MJ overdosed on Webster.



~Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic, he will be melted down into lego blocks so little boys can play with him for a change!

1 comment:

  1. I know I was starting to get mad and had to bite my tongue a few times. Someone died, no matter what they may have done in the past. People are so rude! I saw a few myself, including your first one there! His music will live on!! :)

    ReplyDelete