Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fun day but no camera

Today was fun! At first I didnt think we'd do much at all since yesterday I took Kayli to D.W. But after Laney's nap we headed to see Pappy Cappie and Grandma Joan at their brand new house! They just moved from Phoenixville, PA to Lancaster, PA. Now they are only 10-15 mins away as opposed to 90mins. Kayli and Laney always love seeing them! Pappy Cappie is so funny to them. And they adore grandma Joan. Laney refers to them as, Cap-cappy and Jo. It's so funny to hear her say that the whole way to their house and back.

After we left 'Cap-Cappy and Jo's' we headed to Long's Park. I packed a picnic lunch for them since I knew we would most likely end up at a park. They ate their lunch, well at this point it was dinner... and then played for a while on the different playgrounds there. Kayli is so outgoing and walks around asking random little girls to play w/ her. She is also an awesome big sister because several times I asked her to come help Laney find her way through the big wooden playset and she did every time w/ no fuss. She even wanted to leave her little friends to come play w/ Laney on the smaller playground. She is very protective of her little sister. I am so proud of her for that. What I also love is that no matter where we are or what we are doing, when Kayli meets someone for the first time, she says, "this is my baby sister Laney, my mommy and my daddy, right over there." It is so sweet! She has such a big heart and I am proud to be her (and Laney's) mommma!!!

I wish I would have remembered my camera today! I could have taken tons of good pictures. I am sure we will end up back at that park again soon. The girls loved it!

1 comment:

  1. It is awesome when are kids are proud of their family!! :)

    ReplyDelete