Monday, June 1, 2009

My husband

I do not often give my husband credit for how wonderful he is. I usually find myslef complaining that he is playing Xbox and not hanging out w/ his kids or me. Or complaining because he didnt put the wash away, do the dishes, scoop the litter box, mow the lawn, etc... But I will admit he is a wonderful husband and I am more than lucky to have found him. Yes, he has his flaws, as does everyone...mostly just the men though. haha! But for me, he is perfect. I put up w/ his lack of doing household things but he puts up w/ me too. I am quite a b!tch sometimes and I am positive he'd agree. He knows I complain because I do it loud enough for him to hear. I am not perfect in anyway but he and I complate each other. From hearing some of my friends stories about their husbands I see that most women complain about their men. And I would assume, some men complain about their women. No one is perfect therefor, no one should expect perfection from others. Matt (my husband) works very hard to support our family. I am lucky enough to stay home w/ my girls while he is at work, everyday. I love my husband more than I let him know. I am grateful for him and our little family! I am grateful for everyday I have with him and my girlies :) They are my life and I would be lost w/out them.
this is the most recent family photo I have w/ all 4 of us!
this was taken in Nov. '06

1 comment:

  1. Yes we are women and we like to complain! LOL. I am glad he is good to you!! My hubby does the Xbox thing too!

    ReplyDelete