Monday, June 15, 2009

some funny pics...some not so funny pics

The first 2 pictures of Laney are not funny, I know. But on Sunday morning Kayli just started sticking her 'high bounce balls' in her shorts and shirt and it was funny at the time. Maybe you had to be here to get the full effect...but it made me laugh! I went out in the kitchen to get my daily cup of coffee and when I walked back into the living room Kayli said, "mom, look, my hips are really big." Because I laughed at that she just kept going w/ it. It did get old after a while...but Kayli is the kind of kid, that, if you laugh at something she does, she never stops doing it!! I thought if she saw that I was able to capture the moment in a pic. she would stop...and it worked! I hope you atleast get a smile on your face by some of these pics. Enjoy!


showing off her Ariel suit



she was all posed and ready to have her pic. taken




nerd w/ knockers


big bozongas


she told me she had big hips!



2 comments:

  1. Oh it looks like Kayli is definitely like Mommy! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ready for the teenage years??

    ReplyDelete