Friday, June 5, 2009

Tooth and burgers

Another rainy day, here! I went to the gym this AM and took Laney w/ me. Kayli decided to stay home w/ Matt. He went into work last night so he could have off today. I love when he does that...I love when he is home w/ us. Even if he is playing Xbox, a lot...he still makes himself available to us if/when we need him. I love my Matt <3.>

We had two firsts today...well, sort of. Laney ate her first cheeseburger. We took the girls to McDonalds and they each got a burger and apple dippers. They both ate all their meal which makes me happy that we didnt waste the $. I cant believe she actually ate beef! She never eats it, no matter how much I try to give it to her. Yeah, Laney...momma is proud that you ate your first cow!!!! hahah

Also, Kayli is about to lose her first tooth. Her front bottom tooth is loose. I have been staring at this tooth for the past several weeks, everytime she talks. I noticed there was a larger space between it and the other tooth then there was before. I asked her if I could feel her tooth and it was loose! I wasnt expecting it to be...but it deffinately was. That was about 5 hrs. ago. So now it is much more loose b/c she keeps playing with it. Probably in a few nights we will have a visit from that silly toothfairy! What do parents do for their kids these days when they loose a tooth? When I was little, I was lucky if I got .50cents. I am not complaining but something tells me that now-a-days, kids get a new porche, a horse, or a home on the beach for their first lost tooth. That freakin' tooth fairy must get paid the big bucks for that!!! HA! Atleast Kayli isnt expecting much but she will probably lay awake waititng to see a little fairy flying in her room. And how much do you want to bet she will tell me she really did see a fairy at her pillow!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment