Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Park

Today, my friend Michelle and I took our girls to the park. I like this park beacuse it isnt so big that you have to worry about your kids wondering off , it is shady and there is a creek near by. The kids really enjoyed themselves. I also enjoyed spending time w/ Michelle and her children. Andrea and Ahleah are Kayli's BFFs :) They are so cute together and you can tell they adore each other! Laney also really loves being w/ them. She calls them "Ansea and Lea." Both of my girls get upset when we have to say goodbye to them...and overly excited when they get to spend time w/ them! I am so grateful that my girls and I have such wonderful friends that live 2 houses away! I am sure there will be many more posts and pics of these kids together. But for now, here are tons of pics from our beautiful day at the park.



the creek by the park


the bridge to the park

Laney, Kayli and Andrea on the slides
Andrea and Kayli

Laney was just standing there doing this...had to snap a pic.

the girls in the creek
Laney was mad


Laney, still mad!

Laney, coming down the slide!
little Ahleah coming down the slide.
Kayli coming down the slide

on the playground




No comments:

Post a Comment