Thursday, June 4, 2009

Organized? hardly!!

I need to find a way to get organized! We have a small house...well, small for 4 people. Especially since we have two children that have way too much stuff! I already went through everything of theirs and threw a good amount away. All the things that were broke, missing pieces or they didnt play with, I got rid of somehow or another. It seems, even when I try to de-clutter or organize, I still end up w/ too much stuff for this house to hold. Our attick is a mess!!! It looks like a cyclone went through it. I have things stashed in my closet, under my bed, in the kids' closet. It is a nightmare!

I came across this website organizinglife.com (see the button to the right of my blog). I didnt get much time to read through but I am sure it can help me! I need it, seriously! When I de-clutter/organize I just feel better. Is anyone else in this situation? It just drives me crazy and then some!

4 comments:

  1. Im in your situation- but only somewhat. EACH time we move, we have a big yard sale. So each new house we start all over with less clutter. But, now over a year later, and with Kayla growing too fast...I have a nice big pile in her closet and plan to have another yard sale 3 years early..when I get back from our trip to PA. Cant wait to get rid of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a mess too! I think your home always looks neat and organized! Especially compaired to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are not the only one girl!! LOL...I am in the same situation. That is why I started this blog thing in the first place. There is a whole lot of encouraging people in the blog world and it helps!! Organizing life.com is one of my fav's too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you. I am ALWAYS looking for things to throw out or give away and I am constantly organizing.

    ReplyDelete