Monday, August 31, 2009

Kayli goes to Kindergarten

Today was Kayli's first day of Kindergarten. She did awesome! No tears or apprehension. She was excited and happy to start her first day at a 'big kid school.' Laney apparently thought she was staying at school too. She was very, very upset when we left. I had to carry her through the school kicking and screaming. I cant even tell you how loud it was! A few times I almost dropped her b/c she was flailing around in my arms. I have a huge bruise on my hip from her kicking me. And the 2 times I did try to put her down to walk she threw herself on the floor (in the school) and screamed. Then she'd try to get up and run back to Kayli's class room. I was so embarrassed I almost started to cry. She was screaming, "I wanna go to Kayli's kindiepreegool too." And this continued for about 15 mins after we got home. Oh I was so mad! Hopefully tomorrow will go smoother w/ Laney. I know Kayli will love school! I cant wait to hear about her day!


waiting at the car...


my big girl!


walking up to school...


"No Kayli, mine lunchbock" NOT!


pretty lady in her classroom


stop w/ the pictures, mom!



at her seat

the calm before her HUGE meltdown!






No comments:

Post a Comment