Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh what a deal

Yesterday we all went to Ollies Outlet to see if they had a small table and chairs for our deck. And they did. They also had a lot of other things at a great price. I found an (new) large area rug for my living room and it was only 100$. I didnt get it yet, but they seem to always have the rugs...we will wait a bit for that since we are focused on the deck right now. Someday this week I think Matt will bring his work truck home and go pick up the table and chairs. I am excited...did I mention the deck is completely done being built. We are in the process of staining it. And oh what a process that is! Hopefully tomorrow Matt can get the sprayer from his dad and it will take less time. We shall see! But anyway, where was I going with this? Oh yes, I walked into the store, Ollies, remember? I saw a huge table w/ CROCS. I bought Laney a pair of Disney Princess Ariel Croclings. And Kayli got a pair of Dora Crocs. They were not her first choice. Of course she wanted a pair of the princess ones also. But Dora was all they had in her size. She was very happy with her Dora Crocs and Laney was happy w/ her Ariel Crocs. I think I forgot to say they were only 10$. All sizes and colors...only 10$!!! I love Ollies. They really do have 'good stuff, cheap.'

No comments:

Post a Comment