Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Deck is...

Our deck is finished. All of it except the staining/waterproofing part. That is so time consuming...but it will be done soon. We went to Kmart last night to get this table and chairs. It was super cheap and I liked this stuff more than the table and chairs Ollies had. Matt, being the super wonderful husband he is bought twinkle lights to put on the umbrella (the underside of it on the arms) and he also got tiki torches for around the deck. I didnt even ask him to get these things, he just did. It is a very nice touch and I love it!! I am so proud of him for doing this deck. His dad helped measure it out and helped lay the foundation too. Matt did the rest by himself. Pretty good for never doing a deck before. Hopefully we will spend a lot of time outside now. I know the kids are excited to eat dinner out there and I cant wait to try out the twinkle lights!








No comments:

Post a Comment