Monday, August 3, 2009

R.I.P Kitty

This eve. at 4:45 we are putting another one of our our sweet, cuddly kitty's to sleep. We put Mickey down back in March. That really hit Matt hard! I have never seen him so upset in the 12 yrs. I have known him. Infact, he still gets teary-eyed if he thinks of Mickey. Now it is Pepper's turn. She has been having tummy troubles for a long time. But in the past few weeks it has gotten a lot worse. Just this past Sat. it has become unbearable. She has pooped (like water) in every room and vomitted several times a day. I feel bad for her but I really do not like poo in my house. Or vomit. From any animal!! I think she knows it is her time b/c today she just kept falling down and rolling up into a ball. She cant even meow anymore. She was such a sweet skinny girl!! I will miss her cuddles, her cute meows and her soft fur. And I will miss, that no matter what she always gave us love, unconditionally. Rest in Peace Pepper! You were a wonderful kitty and we will miss you. Dont poop or vomit in kitty heaven...it smells terrible! :D

Oh I am terrible but I will be so relieved to not have to clean up poo/vomit anymore. We still have one kitty left. His name is Willis and he is very young. He will be lonely but he will still have Matt. I think if Willis was a person he would be gay and he would be in love with Matt!! ha !

No comments:

Post a Comment