Friday, August 28, 2009

anniversary

Five years ago today, Matt and I were married. At my Aunt and Uncles house in their lovely back yard. An extremely small wedding but that's how we wanted it. I will never forget the day that my baby's daddy became my husband! hehe

I love you Matthew. Thank you for being the best husband in the Tri-State area! I dont know what I would do w/out you. You really do keep me sane. You make me smile. And laugh. You are my best friend. You are a wonderful daddy to your 2 little princess's. You work hard to put a roof over our heads, clothing on our back and food in our bellies! You always support me, except when I want to buy goat milk soap (at 5$/bar).

Thank you for the best 5 years of my life. I love you so much!! You are my true love, my soul mate! I would be lost w/out you :) And thank you for my new cell phone, I love it!! I cant wait to spend the rest of our life together and make more memories.

1 comment: