Monday, August 24, 2009

Fever schmever

Laney has a fever, again. Five weeks ago today she also started getting one. It lasted about 4 days. I hope this one doesn't last as long. I hate when she is sick. Even the Tylenol/Motrin doesn't take the fever away. Just makes it go down. Which is good...but I'd rather she just didn't get these fevers so often. It scares me! Even though, I have taken her to the Dr. several times for it. And they always say the same things. It's a virus or Periodic Fever Syndrome. Her fever gets so high sometimes she vomits. It's just crazy and I wish she'd out grow this. Too much stress for me!! :) And I am sure she isn't too happy about feeling this way either! Poor girlie. Get better soon. If ANYONE has ever heard of a child or has a child that has had the same experience w/ fevers. Only fevers w/ no other symptoms at all. Please let me know. How was it treated? Did the child out grow it? Any info. would be a huge help

No comments:

Post a Comment