Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tickets to the Gun Show!

Matt (my husband) loves guns. He loves swords, guns, knives...anything that can destroy stuff. Or just make a mess of things... like his paintball gun. He bought spray paint and extra little gadgets to add on to it. The funny thing is, when he buys this stuff and I am w/ him. I will ask him what it's for and he seems embaressed to answer. He just smirks and says, "nothing". HA! He knows he is a nerd. I know he is a nerd. But I love my nerd. I think it is funny how he spray painted the gun camoflauge and then asks me how I like it. It just makes me laugh. It's like me asking him how he likes my granny-panties! :) Along w/ all this paint ball shenanigns he also made his own target out back. It is up against our shed and he painted a bullseye on it. So now our shed and the target have pink and gray paintball paint everywhere. And it doesnt seem to wash off. Here is a pic. of his gun he designed, kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment