Monday, July 13, 2009

Potty?

Today is the day I decided we (I) need to start getting Laney more acquainted w/ going to the potty. She has sat on it several times, starting back before she even turned 2. I do not think she ever did anything in it though. She plays w/ the toilette paper like crazy and just likes to sit there and look at books/magazines. It seems when she really has to go, she wants to get off of the potty and asks for a diaper. I put "pull-ups" on her today. She was so very excited she did a little dance and everything. She even told me to take her pic to show off her beautiful pull-up! I do not know how smooth this will go. But I will keep ya'll posted! Wish us luck!



hey everyone!!




Looky!!

shakin' the booty in the pull-up

1 comment:

  1. oh good luck my friend! I have learned (too late really, lol) that it's all in the child's timing. Don't push! That's my advice. Too cute that she wanted to show off her new pull ups, good sign!! :)

    ReplyDelete