Tuesday, July 7, 2009

random stuff

This post is rather ho-hum. But I thought it was funny...you may not since you werent here at the time but it really made me laugh...hence the, "guess you had to be there" phrase comes to mind. Kayli and Laney were in the living room the other morning. Laney was fake coughing and sneezing. I even heard her say a few times, "oh Docta, Imma frowup". After she said that a few times it got my attention and I turned around to this...


Dr. Kayli said her patient had the 'swamp flu'


Laney said, "docta, yea I hadda pamsfuuu"



This is just a pic. Kayli drew of her fav. cartoon. Phineas and Ferb.
Candance and Perry are on the left. Phineas and Ferb on the right. It is jumbled together but let me tell ya...this kid can draw. And I know she doesnt get that from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment