Sunday, July 5, 2009

Independance Day

Our 4th of July was simple but fun! My mom came down to enjoy the day w/ us. We all had a long day but it was well worth it. The girls behaved very well and I was pleasantly suprised that both of them loved the fireworks. This was Laney's first time seeing them and she was so excited. The entire time she kept singing "oh Christmas Tree" because a few of the firt fireworks were green. It was a fun day! I was able to get tons of pics.of our day. I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday weekend! Independance Day, is one of my favs. Nothing like being w/ your family for some food, fun and fireworks.



Kayli w/ her sparkler


singing "twinkle twinkle Little Star"




waiting for dad to light her sparkler


watching dad fire it up


Kayli and Laney's fav. person, Nanny! (my mom)


smokin'

my girls <3


laughing

running to find Andrea


so excited she started dancing


I gotchu sucka


beach babes gone pool side


Kayli w/ her water soaker

silly


her "amika" t-shirt (as she calls it)


and Kayli's America t-shirt!














2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good 4th! My mom's name is Nanny too! LOL! Have a great week Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice to see a pic of your mom! she looks exactly as I remember. ( :

    ReplyDelete