Friday, July 3, 2009

4th of July Weekend

Wow, what a week it has been! Between my dad going to the hospital getting emergency surgery. Going to visit him or help my mom out. Then, I was sick yesterday and went to the DR. He said it looked like I had strep but he didnt do a culture...just gave me some zithromax and good cough stuff. And already today I can tell I am getting better. My throat isnt near as sore as it was 24 hrs. ago!!

And now it is the beginning of Fourth of July weekend. Yah!!! I am so glad my girls didnt get sick too. Usually it is them who are sick first. Tomorrow we are doing nothing exciting. But we live near the river so we can see the firework display from our front porch. My mom is coming down for a little cookout and then we are going to try to keep the girls awake to see the fireworks. Hopefully they wont be scared. Here are a few pics I took of the kiddos in their 4th of July digs! I hope you enjoy your holiday weekend!



















No comments:

Post a Comment