Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Birthday

Sat, July 25th was my b-day. Wed., July 22 was my dad's b-day. We celebrated, like we do every year, at my Aunt and Uncles. It wasnt quite the same this year though. My dad was still at Manor Care. He was able to join us for a little, which was great. But after about 2 hrs. he was tired and wanted to go back to hang out w/ the white hairs and have his liquid dinner! :) We were also missing Erik and Jerusha and their 4 kids!

Kayli and Laney enjoyed swimming in the pool. I think they were in the pool majority of the day. They loved being w/ their 'Ammie Sammie' (as Laney calls her) and Uncle Jimmy! They both missed Karis, Jot, Mercia and Jedi. Kayli cant wait to see Karis and swim w/ her! And I cant wait to see everyone. I had a great b-day but my one wish is that next year we can all be together again as a family and all of us healthy :)


big cheese


momma, yook, I swippim




boat ride


laney, 'swim-soup' on and 'nooble' in hand!


my ariel swim-soup


they will never drown! Floatation-nation




No comments:

Post a Comment