Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Well, well, well...

So, guess what I did today? I went to the gym. I did 45 mins of cardio and burned about 700 calories. What? What? I lifted weights, too and did sit ups. I came home and noticed how damn good I looked, after doing all that. Ha! NOT!

















Anyway, after the gym I went to McDonalds for a coffee. I love their coffee, so much! When I got home, I sat and watched Laney play the Wii, while I drank my coffee. Laney told me, "Look mom at dis game. Jus look at dis. Imma real gangsta ninja. For real...a life one." She was playing Scooby-Doo and did pretty well. I was impressed.

 After lunch, we headed over to a friend's house for a playdate. Ever since Laney started pre-school she and Brecia have been really good friends. Brecia is Laney's first 'friend'...a friend that she made on her own, away from mom/dad/Kayli. I love the way they play and their convos they have. They have some deep conversations, let me tell you!! ha! Brecia's mom, Jess, is pretty cool too. I like talking to her. We get along well and have a lot in common. Better than going to a playdate and not being able to stand the mom or dad. :)

Today was a productive day. I am glad I went to the gym b/c not one time did I get pissed off today. I am serious when I say that exercising makes you a happier person!

No comments:

Post a Comment