Sunday, December 11, 2011

20 months have passed...

I don't know why I stopped blogging. Too busy? Bored with it, maybe? Who knows? Sometimes I have nothing to say or nothing that is worth writing about, anyway. This post may even be my only post for a long while...I just don't know. :)
Since I blogged last, many thing have happened. I will share some with you, my 2 or 3 readers...
Matt is currently unemployed. It is so wonderful spending time with him. Every single minute of every single day...such a beautiful thing. (note the sarcasm). I think unemployment is 'code' for 'lets play Xbox all day long.' I don't know, I could be wrong?!
Laney has been diagnosed with PFAPA. I discussed this in my older posts...I dont want to explain what it is, again. If you want, you can Goggle it. If you don't want to, I don't care. It is not life threatening and she should grow out of it.
My dad was in the hospital again, in September of 2011. His kidney's were failing. Don't know why, though. The Dr.s do not know either. Doug is a medical mystery. The only man that can go to the hospital on his death bed. Not only once, but 2 times in the past 2 years. And yet, he recovers fully and goes on living his life as if nothing ever happened. Weird!
Laney has been going to preschool. She started in September 2010. She is currently in her 2nd year of PS and is doing awesome. Laney makes me proud. She is very different than Kayli. Not too sensitive, unless being told, "no." Her drama is at a minimum, usually. I mean, she is a girl, so of course there is drama. She says the silliest, weirdest things, that only a 'Laney brain' could come up with. I love her to pieces and I am dreading the fact, that she is my youngest and starting Kdg in the fall. I love Laney's hugs and kisses and when she wants to cuddle with me. She is so awesome, sweet and a wonderful little sister. She tries so hard to be like Kayli, and although she may never admit this, I know she looks up to her big sis. She loves playing the Wii and is so good at all of the games! She is perfect from head to toe (in my eyes) and I could not live without my little Laney 'Loo.'
Kayli is in 2nd grade. She is a fabulous, awesome, dramatic, talkative child. She is so caring for a kid. Her heart is genuine. And I cannot begin to say, how proud I am to be her mom. Yes, she gets on my last nerve. Bugs the shit out of me, a lot of the time. But I could not ask for a better child. I am her mother and that is why she gets on my nerves, so much. But I know, she is 110% pure awesome-sauce when in school, or any place, other than home with me. She is a great big sis to Laney. She always tries her best at everything and usually succeeds. She is not too good at video games, but is excellent at art and reading/writing. Kayli is the one who made me a mama and to me, there is no better gift. I <3 both of my girls too much to explain. They are my world and I know they think I am pretty cool, too!
We got another kitty. She was born in March of 2011. We got her in May of 2011. Her name is Princess Bubblegum. She is a spaz. She is cute and fluffy and got so big, so fast!! This brings our kitty total to 3. Yes, I know a lot of people do not like cats. But I don't care, because I do. If I could, I'd have like 20, b/c there are so many that need homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment