Sunday, May 31, 2009

Movie and some Pics

Like I said in my previous post, Matt and I went to see "Drag me to Hell" today. It was creepy and a bit gross. It was a good movie but it wasnt as "scary" as I thought it would be. I guess 'scary' is a matter of opinion though.

I enjoyed my time w/ Matt. We rarely get any time to ourselves so this was a wonderful break for us. Thanks to my mom and my girlies favorite playmate. haha That sounds pretty funny...my mom is so not a "Playmate" hahahha!

Anyway, I am going to cut this short b/c the MTV Movie Awards are on and I can't miss the preview of New Moon. For those of you who do not know, New Moon is the second book in Stephenie Meyers, Twilight series. I am such a geek, I know. I am so addicted!! :)

Oh, wait, first I am going to add some pics. I just took off of my camera...

Kayli being...well, Kayli
Sassy girl :)

Laney and I


The girls



1 comment:

  1. My goodness Heidi! I can't get over how much they both look like you!! I'm glad you and the hubby got out for a date... we all need that!!!

    ReplyDelete