Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday funday

Last night Laney didnt sleep too well. I dont know if it was because of her cough or just because. She hasnt really been the best sleeper, at all, since she was born. I cant tell you how much that irritates me when she screams b/c she cant sleep. I understand when she is sick she will not sleep too well. But this happens almost every night, when she isnt sick. I am just so tired today. I love my little girlie to pieces. I just wish she'd love to sleep like the rest if us.





Today my mom is coming down to watch the girls so Matt and I can have a little 'date'. We are going to see "Drag Me to Hell." I can't wait, I love scary movies! My kids are overly excited for 'nanny' to come down. Kayli just keeps talking and talking and talking about it. Kayli reminds me A LOT of my mom. Her personality is almost the same. Dramatic, sensitive, talkative, friendly, animated, over the top, caring and a little bit cRaZy :) in a good way! haha

2 comments:

  1. Kayli is so much like your mom, it is so cute!

    I love this picture of Laney- she looks so grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have a little Sue in the making!!!

    ReplyDelete