Saturday, May 30, 2009

First Blog entry, eva!

This is my first blog entry, ever. I dont know where this will lead or if I will be an 'avid' bogger. I don't even know where to begin...

I guess the best place to start is the beginning...and in the beginning there were Matt and I. We had two little girls, Kayli and Laney. Right now, Kayli is 5 and Laney is 2. These girlies are my world, my heart, my soul, my life, my everything. Matt is my husband and I am quite fond of him too ;)

Finally, after a week of rain, it is a very nice day. At 3PM our friends from down the street are coming over for a playdate. We have a bouncy house and tons of other toys outside. It looks like we have a circus in our yard! However, the kids enjoy it and I enjoy watching them enjoy it! I will hopefully take some pictures and post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment