Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Magic

Matt and I took the girls to Rocky Ridge to see some Christmas lights. This is only the second time we have been there. We took Kayli 3 years ago when she was 3 and she was scared of everything. She wouldnt even let us take her picture with any of the little snowmen and I had to carry her half the time. Needless to say, we didnt go back again until this year. Now Kayli is 6 and Laney is 3. This time Kayli loved it and Laney did too. They wanted me to take their picture standing next to everything! I would recomend this place to anyone. With kids, w/out kids, young or old. It is fun and it is a great way to spend quality time w/ the ones you love the most! :D I took quite a few pics. but most of them did not turn out at all. Hope you enjoy the crap-tastic pictures I did keep!


Laney had a mini camera santa gave her...




Ho Ho Ho


all 5 of my pet penguins



blury "flowler"




1 comment:

  1. I love it. I wish sometimes we werent on Guam. I miss things like this.

    ReplyDelete