Sunday, February 21, 2010

quotes by kids

I feel the need to jot down some of these sayings my kids have. They are very unique and odd. But I find them interesting. I wonder what really goes on in their little noggins. I will translate some for you since Laney speaks an entire different language.

Laney will burst out in laughter no matter what she is doing, where she is at or who she is around just to say, "I fawted."

Kayli said to me, "I liked Logan. You know, more than a friend. But he wanted to be just friends. And I understand the just friends thing, you know mom? I was OK with that. But now he is in love with me. But I hate to tell him that I am not going to marry him."

Laney loves to play "house disney play" Playhouse Disney. She loves to eat "koookies" and "trackers" but she hates "humberg barbecube" and the color, "whipe" (white). She calls all bras "boops" and when I correct her and say, "no it is 'bra'" she says, "oh brawps" She just starting saying "frog" for frog. It used to be "the fuck says riffit" She also used to call the beach "bitch."

Kayli always says something is "my favorite and my best". I think she got that from Charlie and Lola?! Love that show by the way! When she gets mad she says, "oh pickles" "oh tuna" or "oh barnacles" and some other things I cant put on here out of embarrassment. haha What else is funny to me, because she really has no clue. She will ask me when (someones) baby is due if she sees a heavier lady. (She doesn't say it to them). If it is someone she sees often she will say, "wow, that baby has been in there for a long time. When is it coming out? There has to be more than a head in there now." She thinks the head of the baby grows first??!! And lately she has been telling me, "mom you don't have a muffin anymore...it is more like a little cupcake. You know, since you've been working out." She knows what a 'muffin top' is because I have had way too many comments about muffin tops!

And the last thing, off the top of my head...Laney always says, "my do it" OR "mine turn" It is always my or mine no matter what 'tense' it is in. Crazy kid!

1 comment:

  1. Katie still says "carry you", when she wants us to carry her. And any day in the past is yesterday, it could have been a year ago and it's still yesterday. Kids are freakin' hilarious!

    ReplyDelete