Sunday, February 21, 2010

Matt

I had a great day. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. My mom came down to watch the girls so Matt and I could have some time away...some time to ourselves. Thank you mom! You have no idea how much we appreciate it and how much the girls loooooove when you come to babysit or visit them.

Matt and I went to Friendly's for lunch. Our favorite unclassy place to eat. They have great ice cream. Yum :) I love being with Matt. I love being able to sit and talk to him about anything and everything. Especially w/out the kids' interrupting us. I don't think he will ever know just how happy I am when I am with him. We agree on a lot and also disagree on a lot too. He likes salty, I like sweet. He likes ham, I like turkey. He loves ketchup and I love mayo. We are so different but a lot a like too. I was just very happy to have a few hours with him.

Obviously we do not have a 'perfect' relationship...who does? But he is perfect for me. I am pretty sure he feels the same about me because anyone who knows Matt knows he doesn't like a lot of B.S. He is not the fancy kind of guy who needs a fancy kind of gal. And I certainly am not a fancy kind of gal. I know that because when I wear a pair of pants (other than jeans) and a shirt (other than a hoodie) Kayli tells me I look very "sassy and fancy." I bet she'd have a heart attack at the tender age of 6 if she saw me in a dress!! haha

I am just so lucky to have wondered around aimlessly for so long in my life, that I bumped into Matt on the way. He is the butter to my bread. And we both love butter bread!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment