Monday, November 2, 2009

Dutch Wonderland, again

Back on Oct. 11th my wonderful friend, Michelle and I took our older girls to Dutch Wonderland one last time before the regular season ended. She was given free tickets and was nice enough to give 2 of them to us. So all four of us got in for free. It was the last day of the regular season so it was very busy! We were there for about 4 hrs. and I think we got on about 10 rides. It was great being there and not sweating while standing in line. (usually we go over the summer when it is 90 degrees and humid.) We picked a great day...it was cool and sunny. A perfect fall day! We had lots of fun. Thank you Michelle and Andrea for including us!!



the whip



no matter how sassy they act...they really do love each other!


my coaster buddy!


Kayli and Matt...I mean, a horse! :D


besties <3

Duke and the girlies

Andrea looks sooooo cute here!! Love this pic.


see ya next year Dutch Wonderland!!

No comments:

Post a Comment