Sunday, January 31, 2010

Kayli's writing

I have been MIA from the blogging world lately. So for all of my 6 readers I am sorry. I just get busy and too lazy to take the pics off of my camera.

Anyway, Kayli said to me, "mom, I am going to go do an activity. I am going to work on my kid writing." I asked her if she needed help and she said, "no mom, kid writing is for kids. No mom's, dad's OR adults can do kid writing. It is way too hard!" In her eyes I guess I am not an adult...I am just a mom! haha Check this out...I think it is pretty good. She sounded out all the words herself. Of course it took me some time to figure out exactly what it said. I will translate for you.
Translation:
I love February because I get valentines. Getting Valentine's is fantastic (fantassic)! I give Valentines to my class. Vaelntines is fun.
It really cracks me up because since I can remember she has called Valentine's "Valentimes" and that is exactly how she spells it.

No comments:

Post a Comment